Voor meer informatie kunt u contact met ons opnemen:
+31 (0) 30 2324320
Documentation Requirements for EASEE-gas Certificates
Before requesting an EASEE-gas certificate please ensure you have the following information:
- Get the name and address details of your EASEE-gas representative. If you do not know who the EASEE-gas representative of your company is, please consult the member list on the EASEE-gas members website;
- Get a copy of the ID/passport of the EASEE-gas representative of your company;
- Get a copy of the ID/passport of one of your company's official representatives (i.e. as mentioned in the official registration/trade registry);
- Get a copy of the trade registry filing for the company registered at EASEE-gas which is not older than 6 months. (See overview trade registries by country);
- Get the EIC-code of your company. This code can be found on the ETSO website.
If your company doesn’t have a code please contact the chair of the “Message & Workflow Design Group” who can provide an EIC code. See the EASEE-gas members website for details.